PIK Sustainability Consulting provides a full range of strategic consulting services designed to build the necessary capacity to successfully transition toward and maintain a sustainable management approach.
PIK’s service life cycle begins with an initial consultation to gather information necessary for a “DEEP”-er systematic and science-based approach to sustainability:
- Discover: Owner/Operator interview & facility walk-through to understand business philosophy, assess operations, and identify key challenges/areas for improvement
- Evaluate: Organizational systems and capacity for implementing sustainable solutions
- Estimate: ROI of prospective sustainability measures
- Propose: A vision and plan for implementing sustainability projects to develop a systematic approach to sustainable management
A summary report is provided as a follow-up to determine a mutual match between client needs/goals and offerings from PIK’s range of services. Engagement for specific projects, and long-term advising on organizational sustainability management is offered on a project basis.
Comprehensive Sustainability Consulting
- Organizational Readiness Assessment: Sustainability Roadmap
- Comprehensive Baseline Analysis
- Cultivating a Culture of Sustainability at your Organization
- Solutions: Energy, Water, Sourcing & Materials, GHG Inventory, Culture Change, Social Impact, Transparency, etc.
- Leveraging Data for Sustainability: Analysis, Visualization, and Storytelling
- Green Building: LEED, EnergyStar Benchmarking & Certification
- Sustainable Restaurants: Green Restaurant Association
- Sustainable Business: B-Corp Facilitation, Future-Fit Business Benchmark
- Sustainability Reporting: Global Reporting Initiative
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA, LCC, Regulatory, Risk) / Circular Economy & Doughnut Economics
- Targeted Research