Conduct initial consultation to ascertain the degree of sustainability awareness and capacity:
- Qualitative survey based on TNS with the objectives to:
- Identify & characterize the significant environmental impacts of the client’s activities
- Identify & characterize the significant social impacts of the client’s activities
- Identify & characterize the significant economic impacts of the client’s activities
Use S-CORE to conduct baseline analysis to determine the current capacity and state of progress on sustainability at organization. The baseline analysis employs both qualitative and quantitative measures to complete
Develop a roadmap based on TNS to:
- Determine a sustainable vision for the future without being bound to the current state.
- Backcast from the sustainability vision to determine a step-wise plan for achieving the desired outcome.
- Develop strategies to achieve short-, mid-, and long-term goals based on current and planned future capacity.
- Establish core metrics to assess progress, identify and respond to potential problems, and report achievement.
Future-Fit Business Benchmark
- Ideal for organizations with considerable sustainability capacity and experience